General terms and conditions for attendees
Updated: 24 May 2018
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase (“Terms”) governs the purchasing of tickets on one of the websites provided by Confetti Technology AB (“CONFETTI”) reg. nr. 556964–6465. By purchasing a ticket on one of the websites provided by CONFETTI, you (“Attendee”) accept the following Terms.
CONFETTI offers private and professional organisers (“Organiser”) a web-based solution to organize events, meetings, conferences, virtual or similar events (“Events”). Organisers can also register attendees, sell tickets, and allow invoicing over CONFETTI for these Events. CONFETTI provides its services under various top-level domains as well as under various sub domains and aliases of these domains (“CONFETTI-Websites”). These Terms shall govern the contractual relationship between the Attendee, the Organiser, and CONFETTI, irrespective of which CONFETTI-Websites the Attendee uses. Only persons of age may use the services of CONFETTI and the Attendee assures that they are of age at the time of registration, considering they are a actual or legal person.
- By purchasing a ticket on the CONFETTI-Websites, a sales contract is created solely between the relevant Attendee and the relevant Organiser regarding attendance at an Event. CONFETTI itself is not the Organiser, but rather handles the processing of ticket sales on the behalf of the Organiser. CONFETTI is not liable for Organiser insolvency or for the failure of an Event, any question or claim concerning an Event shall therefore be made to the Organiser.
- It is possible that the Organiser’s own terms and conditions also apply for carrying out the Event. CONFETTI has no influence over this. It is the duty of the Attendee to inform himself about possible existing terms of the Organiser before purchasing tickets.
Subject matter and conclusion of the contract
- Information about Events, amount of available tickets, ticket price and possible payment methods is only subject to guidelines specified by the Organiser. CONFETTI has no influence regarding this information. It is the Organiser’s duty to verify this information.
- The Organiser, with the provided information in clause 2.1, provides an offer for the conclusion of the purchase contract. By making a purchase on CONFETTI or a Confetti-Website, the Attendee accepts the offer for the conclusion of the purchase contract. In order to accept the offer, the Attendee is required to have filled out all the necessary fields (marked with a “*”) and to have accepted these Terms. The Attendee will receive a confirmation email immediately after the order and/or payment regarding the conclusion of the purchase contract. The Attendee is required to inform CONFETTI if they do not receive this confirmation email on time.
- CONFETTI has the right to cancel the purchase contract if the Attendee has violated conditions of the pre sale, which have been stated by the Organiser or CONFETTI. The declaration of withdrawal can also be provided implied by refunding the paid amounts.
Total price and payment arrangements
- The total price for a ticket may exceed the stated ticket price. The price for a ticket is based on the price defined by the Organiser. Depending on the agreement between CONFETTI and the Organiser, the transaction fees for the ticket purchase will be added to the ticket price and displayed separately in the shopping cart at the time of order. Attendees pay all incurred international payment fees or exchange rate differences.
- The total price of the tickets including all fees is immediately due for payment.
- In case of payment via direct debit with insufficient credit bank balance, the Attendee must indemnify CONFETTI from all costs and pay an administrative fee.
- The credit card information given by the Attendee will be securely transferred using SSL.
Ticket shipment, loss, and complaints
- Immediately after receipt of payment or after ordering, CONFETTI shall send the ticket(s) to the Attendee’s email specified at the time of order, except when otherwise stipulated (e.g. tickets will be held at the venue).
- It is the duty of the Attendee to check the tickets after receipt and to organize a new and correct ticket if necessary.
Refund of tickets, refund of purchase price, cancellation policy
The Swedish Distance Contracts Act (Distansavtalslagen in Swedish) does not apply when purchasing tickets to an event. It is not possible to cancel a purchase once a booking has been made and paid for. No bookings/purchases can be made without an advance payment. It’s the Attendees responsibility to stay informed if an event has been moved or cancelled. If an event is cancelled the Attendee should immediately contact the Organisers, since it is the Organiser who’s responsible for the Attendees eventual refund for their ticket. When an event is cancelled CONFETTI’s service and administration fee is not refunded.
Liability and guarantee
The Confetti services is offered on an “as is” and “ as available” basis. This means that CONFETTI don’t give any representation, warranty, guarantee or any other form of comfort, express, implied or statutory, or make any representation regarding the information that we display on the CONFETTI-Websites. CONFETTI hereby disclaim any and all implied warranties, including all implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement or fitness for a specific purpose of the Confetti services.
Under no circumstances will CONFETTI be liable for any claims arising from or relating to your use, or inability to use the Confetti services. This means any direct or indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages or losses including: loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of claim, loss of data or wasted expenditure arising from or pursuant to any interruption, downtime (for maintenance, updates or otherwise), breakdown or non-availability of the Confetti service unless it breaches Swedish law.
Protection of privacy
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, the Attendee may submit all notices to CONFETTI by email using the contact form provided on each of the CONFETTI-Websites, or by email. CONFETTI may send notices to the Attendee by email to the address provided by the Attendee at the time of order.
- CONFETTI shall have the right to change these Terms, at any time at its own discretion.
- For all ticket sales on the CONFETTI-Websites, only these Terms shall apply between CONFETTI and the Attendee. The Attendee’s own terms and conditions shall not apply.
- Should any provision of these Terms be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The contracting parties are required to replace an invalid provision with a valid provision which in its regulatory content matches the intention and purpose of the invalid provision as closely as possible. This applies to contractual loopholes.
- Place of performance shall be CONFETTI headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Place of jurisdiction shall be CONFETTI headquarters in Sweden.
- Swedish law applies to the exclusion of private international law and to the Swedish law assumed UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.